Sunday, August 29, 2010

OWH Sketch Challenge #32


I've had this rubber stamp (All Night Media) for awhile, but I waited until I had the Cuttlebug Paisley Embossing Folder, which I used on the purple background. I colored the paisley image with Prismacolor pencils. I put a strip of Purple Swirls vellum paper, made by World Win, on top of white paper. I like how the swirls tie in with the paisley theme. There's a tiny bit of PP peeking out, from My Mind's Eye Summer Papers pad. Have a good week!

6 comments:

Dixie Cochran said...

OH!! I can see why you waited for that folder! That's brilliant! Another winner, Sherry!

Eileen said...

Love, love, love your card.
I have the paisley embossing folder now the stamp is a must have for me if I can find it.

Unknown said...

Love the look of the embossing.

helloholley said...

I love the purple and gold together!! The paisley image is adorable.....your card is stunning as usual!!!Have a great day!

ThePurplePlace said...

Pretty pretty pretty....loving the purple! Glad you like the Baby Bud's...they are so darn cute!!

Missy said...

Sherry,
I like the way you combined the stamp with the embossing folder. Very nice.