Wednesday, September 1, 2010

OWH Midweek Throwdown!


The witch stamp is another $1 find! I'm picking up sale stamps for the Wright to Read festival on 9-18 at which I will make Any Hero cards with kids.
Today was one of those days when I couldn't cut anything straight; do you have those days? I do like how the orange flower (tipped in black ink) with the black brad looks! Perfect for a witch's bouquet.
I made a card yesterday with a cute ice cream sundae stamp; I hope you'll scroll down and check it out!
Be sure to visit my blog this Saturday, 9-4, for a surprise birthday bash freebie!
Happy Birthday Month, OWH!!

5 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a cute Halloween card for Operation Write Home, thanks for playing along with us!

TK said...

I love that little witch stamp. Great find! And I do like her flower too, inspired with the black ink. Very cute! Did you use a Cuttle Bug on the orange paper? I have one and I love it!

Sherry Hickey said...

Yes, I used the Cuttlebug Spots & Dots folder :-)

helloholley said...

Cute card and I love this little witchy...she's adorable!!!

Operation Write Home said...

Great halloween card!

By the way - it took me a bit to find this from the InLinkz thingie. If you can link to the specific post, it'll mean more people can find the right one; click on the title of the blog post and use that long link, instead of the short link at the top of the blog. :)