Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Emma Swinging" and a masculine card



Two cards I made for Operation Write Home. I can never get my images to post in the order I want, grr. Anyway, my sis gave me the stamp set that includes jeep, helicopter, fire engine, etc..great for guys big and little. I chose kind of Army green colors so a soldier Mom or Dad could send it home to their son. I thought the tags kind of looked like dog tags. The ef is from Cuttlebug. The "Emma Swinging" stamp is from Whimsy Stamps. I love it. I colored her with Prismacolor pencils. I love paper flowers w/ brads and it was fun to layer colors that match the image and the paper.

3 comments:

helloholley said...

Oh, I love that little girl!!! Reminds me of my Callie....and those John Deer tractors are adorable too!!! these are so awesome Sherry.....you are so very talented!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

:) Like the jeeps on your card! The green is perfect color to choose!

Donna Hanley said...

Sherry, I adore both of these cards. Your coloring is great on the Emma Swinging card, and some young "lad" will be very happy to receive this birthday card. I know what you mean about your pictures. I finially figured it out. Post the one you want on the top (first shown) last. It's like placing them in a pile on top of each other. Hope that helps. Have a great day.