Tuesday, March 15, 2011

OWH Sketch #60

In the process of moving my craft stuff from the basement (my son moved home temporarily) everything has been chaos, but I'm back to my original crafting spot in my dining room. In the process, I found this small butcher block paper pad with a lot of punch-outs and it spoke to me re Sketch #60. I wonder if I should have listened, haha? The paper pad called "Butcher Block 8x8 Block Tablet) and it's from "Deja Views". Never heard of it. I love kraft paper but I thought a card for Mom should have a bit of color, so I added the touches of yellow.
Thanks for stopping by! I love company!

2 comments:

Paula S. said...

Well done Sherry! The little touches of yellow are perfect.

Julie said...

Nice job, Sherry! I agree, Moms need a touch of color. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!