Thursday, June 2, 2011

Strawberry Kid - digi - Hambo Stamps

Our challenge over at the Hambo Hoedown this week is to use their new Strawberry Kid digi and add buttons. I like the bright colors in this card! The bigger button is purple, altho it may look blue in the photo.
Remember if you dance in the Hoedown you get a free digi!

Also at Hambo this week we bid adieu to the retiring Bacon Bits DT and welcome the new team! Good luck to them and it will be fun seeing their creations.
Thanks for stopping by. I love company!

4 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Thank you for the shout out to the new Bacon Bits :) I'm looking forward to spending time with all of the "regulars" and getting to know everyone! Your card is super cute :) Strawberry Kid looks great on that circle background paper and I like how you made the little scallops around your sentiment!

Cora said...

Pretty darn cute. It is Saturday and I am getting ready to start mine. I like all those fruit digis. They lend them selves to being cut out

Judy Rozema said...

Thanks for joining in the Hoedown again this week, Sherry! I like how you colored your Strawberry Kid. The sentiment looks cute all eyelet-edged~!

Bonnie said...

Super duper Cute!! Love this little Strawberry Kid and thank you for the shout out! I LOVE being a Bacon Bit! Thanks for playing in our Hambo Hoedown!