Sunday, July 31, 2011

Vintage collage with faux buttons!

I made this card today using two wonderful vintage images from Clearly Vintage, one of my favorite sites! Then I realized the "sewing" theme was perfect for the Designed2Delight Saturday design team challenge, which is to include at least 3 buttons. I also posted my card at One Stop Card Challenge because their theme is Vintage this week.
I made the 3 buttons for this card with the Marvy Uchida button punch. My papers are Cosmo Cricket, Bo Bunny, and scraps from stash. Edges distressed with Ranger Vintage Photo; I made the little photo corners. Thanks to Cora for posting such yummy vintage images at Clearly Vintage and her other site, Digital Two for Tuesday.

6 comments:

Judie said...

Hi Sherry,
Very, very nice, great image and papers.

Judie

Cora said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful card.

Unknown said...

Terrific card. I think you really excel at vintage cards.

AllisonG said...

Very impressive, Sherry! I'm not very good at vintage and even worse at collage type cards. Yours is beautiful and your card making skills are so versatile. :-)

helloholley said...

wow, sherry!!! I love it....it's right up my alley, LOL!!! ;)

gina g said...

Gorgeous Vintage card. Thanks for joining us at One Stop Crafts this week. luv gina xx