Monday, October 24, 2011

Cute little Pollycraft witch

This is the first Pollycraft digi I've bought. I visited their site and saw so many cute stamps and digis!! The background DP is from Cosmo Cricket's Matilda stack. I colored the little witch with Copics + Glossy Accents. The little "Boo" is a clear stamp from my stash.
Just for fun I'm posting this at 3 challenges:
Pollycraft Challenge Blog - Spooky Goings On"
Crafty Contagion: Pumpkin
Card Cupids - Halloween
Thanks for visiting! I love company.

8 comments:

AllisonG said...

I love the patterned paper and how you mimicked the circles on your embossing folder. Great job!

Donna Hanley said...

Did anyone evr tell you that Halloween witches are supposed to be scary? Yours is the cutest one I've ever seen. Love the b/g paper also. Nice coloring.

Judie said...

Whata cute haloween witch











Cute witch, like cute better than scarry


Judie






Cut dcqr

Sheila said...

Thanks for playing along with Crafty Contagion! Your card is too cute!!

Sheila

Inger Harding said...

This is such a cute little wich!!!
Lovely papers and colours!!
Love your card :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind words. :)
Have a nice day.

♥ Hugs, Inger

Joey said...

Lovely card and great colouring, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

Sandy said...

Aww what a sweet card, Sherry!!! The paper goes perfectly with your coloring :)

Thanks for joining us at the Contagion!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Your coloring is fabulous (love that you always have a clear direction for your light source), and I think you're extra awesome for recycling!!!!
mrmbership card
Pvc cards