Sunday, December 4, 2011

OWH Sketch #98

Here is this week's sketch at OWH:
When I saw the big circle I remembered a sheet of stickers in my stash by Deja Views called "Travel Stickers" and I thought it would be fun to design a card around this big compass sticker:


The tiny stickers and corner stickers are all from the same sheet. The DPs are from the Butcher Block 8x8 tablet from Deja Views and the Bloc de Passepartout by Me & My Big Ideas. Definitely a masculine card! I stamped a nice big HELLO on the inside.
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Holly Iossa (Homeschool Homestead) said...

Sherry beautiful card. I had to laugh. My mom-Donna Murray loves your blog. Tonight around 5 pm she was talking about this challenge. She was thinking about using a compass for her card.

Jen M said...

I really like this! It works well as a masculine card... Great job!

Unknown said...

Very nice! That is a great sketch too.

Linda said...

I love the colors! Very nice job. TFS!!!

Donna said...

Sherry, I love this card! As Holly told you,I thought a compass would be great for this sketch. What a great card Sherry...love it!

Donna Hanley said...

Sherry, This is just terrific. I love it. Wow that sticker looks like a stamped image. Great papers also. All around fab. job.

Julie said...

Really cute, Sherry! This would be a great "be home soon" card for the troops. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Ann said...

Great masculine card Sherry! I love the paper and that compass is perfect!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Great card. I am ready to travel again. The card put back in the mood

Patricia H said...

Excellent masculine card! :)