Saturday, April 7, 2012

One for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club challenge

I love My Favorite Things stamps and I finally got around to making a card for their weekly sketch challenge. Here's the sketch:

Here's my card:

I used the MFT Pure Innocence "Aim High" set; DPs are from "Viola" by Memory Box. Pure Innocence stamps lend themsselves well to paper piecing, which I enjoy doing.
I need a bigger scalloped border punch/die, that's for sure. I used my Stampin' Up Boho Punch to make the flowers. I added some Glossy Accents to give her shiny purple shoes.
This is a 6x6 square card; I'm used to making A2 sized cards for Operation Write Home so I was a bit unsure with (as a friend recently put it) the extra "real estate", lol!
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

You managed that extra "Real Estate" very well. This one is just adorable.
Enjoy your day.

AllisonG said...

Love your card - you did a great job with the sketch. Would I happen to be that friend?! LOL Yes, I believe the extra "real estate" makes it a bit easier to fit all of the elements on certain cards. Didn't you?