Thursday, August 9, 2012

Card for a little princess

The Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home is to make cards for kids. I love this freebie called "Waiting Castle", designed by Nikki at Melonheadz Illustrating!
I colored the digi with Copics; it is also available in a pre-colored format. The digi also comes with the sentiment "Waiting", but I chose to use the old standby sentiment, "Thinking of You". I recently watched the movie "Tangled" with my friend's three little girls; as soon as I saw this Rapunzel digi I grabbed it! I hope a hero's little girl will enjoy receiving this. Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

How cute is this Sherry, I love it!

Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

Lee Mae said...

Super cute card! Some little princess is going to love it.

JoAnn Ross said...

Definitely that's going to make some little princess' day!!! I love that card!!!!

Cora said...

Pretty cute.

AllisonG said...

This is an adorable image and I love the way you colored it!