Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sketch 142 + 1 snowman

I made two cards with the new OWH Sketch #142. I really like this sketch! It was fun to cut strips from a 6x6 pad while watching the Redskins today. This time, they WON!
Both cards use Doodlebug Design Inc. 6x6 Paper Pad "Boys Only". I was going for cards that a Dad or Mom hero might like to send home to a teen:
Plus I'm posting a little snowman card that I will send to OWH before 10/31. The DP is My Mind's Eye Holly Jolly 6x6 DP Pad.
Hope you have a good week!

7 comments:

Jen M said...

Nice cards, sherry! I really like the second one!

Donna Hanley said...

Sherry, All three cards are fabulous. Teens and tweens will adore these cards. The sentiments are perfect. Your snowman is adorable. this card has a nice vintage feel to it, which I love.

Linda said...

Great sketch cards...so fun!!! Also where is you little snowman from...her is adorable!

Kathryn said...

I love how you splayed the banners out a bit instead of hanging them straight because I think it makes the card look a bit more lively! Thanks for playing along with the sketch this week.

ThePurplePlace said...

Fabulous cards Sherry -- as always!

Special thanks for telling me about Your "Bri" -- aren't they wonderful! I know you must LOVE your son, so much---just like me!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Fantastic set of cards Sherry! I just love how you mix your DP and make it work all the time. I'm jealous. :) Also, love how you fanned out the banners for interest.

Lee Mae said...

Great set of cards. The first two are perfect for teens - great mix of pattern and colors. That snowman is so cute - I really like the banner sentiment too.