Saturday, November 24, 2012

OWH Midweek Color Challenge

The Midweek Throwdown is to use silver and turquoise. I searched through all my paper and was about to give up when I found a scrap of silver paper, yay! I printed this fun, retro Hambo toaster digi on the silver:
I cut out the toaster, cutting out around the piece of toast. I added black Copic marker to the toaster trim and a bit of vermilion Copic to the inside of the toaster. I popped the little silver heart onto the toaster. I thought the screw brads added to the retro feel. The DP is from My Mind's Eyhe Lost & Found "Breeze" 6x6 pad. One more for the love and Valentine cards for the troops to write home on! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

AllisonG said...

Very cute card! I'm having problems getting my arms around turquoise and silver this week, BUT I have moved on to "Love" cards with a vengeance. I made about 25 in the past 2 days!