Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving Cornucopia by Hambo

Welcome! Tim at Hambo Stamps has created a beautiful Cornucopia digi. It was free to all who played in the Hambo Hoedown challenge last week, so you might want to get on the hay wagon for future freebies! The Hoedown challenge this week is to use burlap on our card. I had this burlap ribbon in my stash. I colored the image with Copics; inked edges with Ranger Distress ink; the DP is from BoBunny's Timepiece Collection 6x6 pad:
As you can see, I put the sentiment on the inside of the card. If I don't see you again before the holiday, have a very Happy Thanksgiving! Sherry

3 comments:

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Sherry I love your card layout, your coloring, and the burlap bow finishes it off lovely, thank you so much for playing the hoedown challenge.

Judy Rozema said...

What a great Thanksgiving design! Love the burlap ribbon and your fab coloring! Happy Thanksgiving to you too~!

Deborah Anton said...

Perfect card! It all pulls together nicely and is so festive!