Sunday, August 18, 2013

Another Stampers Best image

Hello! This was my day to use Stampers Best images--first the Camaro and now this great Soldier digi. I printed it on a sheet of baseball-themed scrapbook paper from A.C. Moore that has a chain link fence pattern on it. The DP is made by Trinity Crafts. I used this paper partly because I couldn't find any good camo-print DP at A.C. Moore and I thought it gave the soldier's uniform some texture and pattern, or looks like the shadow of a fence is cast on him. I fussy cut it out and adhered to a sandy color background. I haven't decided if this will be an AnyHero note or if I should use it as a regular thank you card for a hero to send home. What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by; come back soon.
Sherry

1 comment:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is brilliant Sherry, I love it!!
Kevin xx