Friday, May 23, 2014

New Sugar Creek Hollow challenge: Food & Drink

Welcome! The new challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow is "Food and Drink" and you have two weeks to post your vintage or shabby chic creation! We have a guest designer joining us for this challenge, the very talented Apollonia (Plony) DeJong. Be sure to visit Plony's blog to enjoy her beautiful work.

For my card for the SCH Design Team, I used a favorite image from Digital Two for Tuesday. I hope you enjoy my card.

Image: Digital Two for Tuesday
Window frame die: Poppy Stamps, Inc.
Heart banner die: LaLa Land Crafts
Provocraft Swiss Dots embossing folder
 
Thanks for stopping by; please leave me a comment! Have fun creating something vintage or shabby chic for the Food & Drink Challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow!
 

1 comment:

Amelia Breytenbach said...

I so much love your cards Sherry! This one is gorgeous. Love how you frame the vintage picture with the window die.
Amelia