Tuesday, June 3, 2014

OWH Sketch Challenge

Hello! I recently ordered two of Sandy Allnock's "Ciara's Friends" collection. The stamps I used for this card are from the set "Oliver and Shayla". I had some coloring issues but I didn't want to discard my work so I did a little piecing and gave her a purple headband. I just love this image. I thought the star paper would be fitting for a hero to send a hug home.

I used this week's Sketch 227B:
 

 
Looking forward to using this and other Sandy stamp sets soon. I ordered mine from Simon Says Stamp; you can also get them at Whimsy Stamps. Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Carol L said...

What a precious card! I love how you colored this and the starry background is so pretty too!

craftysahmiam said...

What a sweet image ! I think it turned out well despite what you thought were coloring issues :)

Mynn xx said...

This is so sweet! AND, this is an amazingly creative take on the sketch, too!!! Thanks for joining our blog hop at Great Impressions/OWH! :) HUGS and enjoy the rest of your week! Mynn xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely project. I love that star paper and the idea of the girl sitting on a roof. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions.