Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Another comfy chair card

We've been having a chair card/tag challenge at the FB paper crafting group and after I posted one I remembered this favorite digi stamp from Hambo Stamps "Wee Henrietta Reading." The dp's (except for the background brown polka dot dp) are freebie papers in  the April 2015 issue of Stamper's Sampler "Take Ten" magazine.

 
Paper-pieced and colored with Copics
 
Thanks for stopping by. Say, have you read any good books lately? I need a book recommendation!
Sherry

1 comment:

Donna Hanley said...

Cute image and a great card to send to a young child to get them thinking about reading. Wonderful paper piecing. I haven't read a book in ages I'm sorry to say. I just keep making card, cook (another hobby) and knit hats. The only things I seem to read lately are recipes or instructions on how to make something. LOL Have yourself a fabulous day. It is going to be 51° here today, Hooray!