Wednesday, April 6, 2016

An inspiring theme at Words 2 Craft By

Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over she began to fly.
- Anon
 
This quote is the inspiration for the current theme at Words 2 Craft By: "Easter/Rebirth".
I happened to get this digi stamp set yesterday and realized it was really nice for this theme; the sentiment and story of Dorothy remind me that we are resilient and resourceful even when things are tough. Here's my card:
 
 
Digi Stamp set: #veralanestudio (at Etsy.com)
Copic Markers
Gorgeous blue background: A gift I received from Beth Irwin Lyons
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Sherry
 
 

2 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Sherry, What a great digital stamp, and I love your treatment of the sentiment! Moreover, your sentiment is a perfect interpretation of our W2CB challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Words 2 Craft By. :)

Donna Hanley said...

Sherry this is just precious. Toto and all. I really like when reading the sentiment your eye travels all the way down the card at once. Have a fun day.