Monday, May 16, 2016

"Deep Blue" challenge!

The new challenge at Cards In Envy is "Deep Blue" -- use primarily deep blue colors on your card, which can now be any size, as long as it is flat enough to fit in an envelope.

The background DP is actually blue (I promise)--just couldn't get an accurate photo!

 
Image: "Whale of a Time" digital stamp by Tiddly Inks
DP: "By the Sea", My Mind's Eye 6x6 pad
Starfish embellies: "By the Sea Enamel Shapes", My Mind's Eye
 
Have fun using your favorite deep blues and be sure to post at Cards In Envy!
Sherry


2 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Sherry, What a fun card! I know two nephews who would've loved receiving this a few years ago. :)

Gwendolyn said...

lol I love the clocks on the whale! So many interesting detail on the card yet they all go together so well!