Thursday, January 11, 2018

Vintage shabby chic card

The new challenge at Frilly and Funkie Blog is "Three Is Not a Crowd" (use three of something in your card). My "three" are the three girls in this old photograph, as well as three buttons. I love this photo and am glad to have a way to use it. My "three girls" idea comes from my two younger sisters and I; we are the youngest of eight after my Mom had four boys in a row and we were always "the girls".  Just 18 months apart, we were and are very close.

I haven't made vintage/shabby chic in ages and I am so glad to get back to it!

 
Photo: Free Vintage Digi Stamps
DP: Tim Holtz

2 comments:

Carole J said...

Gorgeous vintage card, Sherry! Love your crinkle bow and vintage buttons. x

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love the contrast of your pretty shabby bow with those sepia layers. Such a great vintage vibe, and very nicely composed! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the first Frilly and Funkie Challenge of 2018: Three is Not a Crowd!