Monday, March 19, 2018

CIE challenge: No Patterned Paper

Hi. The new challenge at Cards In Envy blog is No Patterned Paper; you can of course use solid color paper. Think out of the box and make your own background.

To make my background, I used Distress Oxide inks, Distress inks, stencils, water spritzer, Washi tape and Stickles. I layered two pieces of the background that I made.. The image is a stamp from Crafty Individuals which id colored slightly and painted with I think a glitter Modge Podge (I actually colored this stamp awhile ago and it was in my stash).


This is a fun challenge and I hope you will join in! Can't wait to see what you create without any patterned paper!

1 comment:

Nancy Frustaci said...

Wow awesome card, I really love how you did the background, I never would have thought to use wash tape and stickers very cool