Saturday, May 26, 2018

Another card for coffee lovers blog hop

Hello! Here is a 2nd card I made for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! But, first, I have to tell you a funny story.  I saw this stamp set in my collection and thought, wouldn't that sentiment "You Are Hot" be great with this scrap of DP that has electric fans all over it? Yes! ...Except I just now, as I posted my photo, realize that they are globes, NOT fans, doh!  When I stop laughing at myself, it may be time for that eye doctor appointment! Anyway, I hope you enjoy my card!

 
Clear Stamps: STAMPlorations
Copics, Glossy Accents
DP: scrap from stash
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the hop! I hope you will leave me a comment; thanks! Sherry
 




11 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling, Sherry. Love all those fun colors in your coffee card. Thanks for sharing it, and keep it crafty!!!
Blessings to you,
Karen Letchworth

Billie A said...

Pretty card. Love the colors and fun image. Great look.

New Creations said...

So pretty with lovely image and cute tag!

MariLynn said...

How funny that you saw fans. Before I read that my first look I thought they were electric fans too but at second look saw the for the globes that they are. Great card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card and ill ever the colors and pretty papers used with the main design.

~amy~ said...

LOL...love it. That's so me. I tend to realize things as I'm photo editing. Well, your card is wonderful. I love the flossy accents.

Lisa said...

This is fun! Love it!

nancy carroll said...

fun tag card, love the colors

Fikreta said...

so lovely card.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Fun card! Great color combo and cute story!

Arianna Barbara said...

Such a darling tag! Beautiful combo of colours!!!